Voice/Fax Over IP Gateways
The MultiVOIP voice over IP gateways provide toll-free voice and fax communications over the Internet or Intranet. By integrating voice and fax into an existing data network, businesses can realize substantial savings on inter-office long distance toll charges.
The MultiVOIP family is available in analog and digital models ranging from one to 60 ports. MultiVOIP products connect directly to phones, fax machines, key systems, PSTN lines or a PBX to provide real-time, toll-quality voice connections to any office on a VOIP network. MultiVOIP is designed to help maximize investments already made in the existing data and voice network infrastructure.
- Up to 60 ports per chassis for communication over an existing IP network or the Internet
- Ethernet connectivity and full IP compatibility with existing routers and WAN infrastructure
- FXS/FXO, and E&M connectors on each channel for direct analog connection to phones, key telephones, PBX extensions, PSTN lines or PBX trunks (2-, 4-, and 8-port models only)
- Digital MultiVOIP connects directly to PBX or PSTN line via BRI, T1/E1 or PRI
- PSTN fail-over automatically routes calls over the PSTN network if the IP network is congested or down
- Supports H.323 or SIP for sending voice over the Internet
- Supports H.450 supplementary services to provide for call transfer, call forwarding, call hold, call waiting and name identification
- Voice compression to 5.3K per call with support for multiple algorithms, including ITU G.723 and G.729
- T.38 real-time fax relay for interoperability among other VOIP equipment
- Voice prioritization using the industry-standard Differentiated Services (DiffServ) protocol
- Configuration and management using a web browser or Windows
- One-year warranty